Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bose 19158

Buyer guide for Bose VCS-10 Center Channel Speaker (Black). The speaker's magnetic shielding prevents image distortion when the speaker is mounted atop a TV or computer monitor The VCS-10 is designed to complement your existing TV or entertainment center Get more from your component system and let the whole family enjoy lifelike movie dialogue, even when people are seated off-axis from the speaker and screen Two flared ports help reproduce bass with no audible distortion Compatible with surround sound receivers rated from 10 to Bose 19158 100 watts/rated 4 to 8 ohms ... Learn more »

Bose 19158 Review: Bose VCS-10 Center Channel Speaker (Black). I've had the Bose Acoustimass system for 6 years and have been using a 5th cube for the center channel. I purchased a new home theater cabinet for Christmas and decided that the center cube wasn't visually appealing so I purchased the center channel speaker strictly for its appearance. I wasn't expecting the speaker to make much difference in the sound of my system but, when I turned the system on WOW what a difference it made. The surround separation is 50% better and the center channel is much more ... Read more »

19158 Bose Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment