Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sigma B00005RKST

Top guide Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras. The lens also incorporates a dual-focus Sigma B00005RKST mechanism Internal focus system of the lens eliminates front lens rotation, thus allowing the use of a Perfect Hood and easy use of polarizing filters Features minimum focusing, down to 20cm/7.9inches (reproduction ratio 1:2.9) Macro Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens ... Learn more »

Sigma B00005RKST Review: Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens for Nikon SLR Cameras. Let me start by saying I'm not a hardcore fan of any particular brand. I like to gauge lenses by their individual merits, rather than discussing them as a brand.The Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX is an excellent lens from an optical standpoint. On digital and film SLRs from Nikon, I was always quite impressed with the optical quality. Even wide-open at f/1.8, it is roughly as good as the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, which is somewhat low in contrast, but still resolves quite a bit of detail on ... Read more »

B00005RKST Sigma Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment