Wednesday, February 22, 2012

E-Z UP EC2HSS20WH

Buying online E-Z UP Eclipse II 10 by 20 Instant Shelter with Steel Frame, White. The Eclipse II by E-Z UP The Eclipse II is the #1 Best Selling Professional Shelter worldwide Rigorous quality control, exceptional materials, fine craftsmanship and attention to details are just a few E-Z UP EC2HSS20WH reasons why the Eclipse II is the ultimate in portable instant shelters. Professional feature package Fixed Attachment Points for Expanded Accessory Options; metal footpad with recessed weld for minimal wear and stability ... Learn more »

E-Z UP EC2HSS20WH Review: E-Z UP Eclipse II 10 by 20 Instant Shelter with Steel Frame, White. I've used EZ Up tents for years at trade shows and other venues. Since I saw a review here that said it was used as a shelter for 8 months and then it failed, I thought I'd point out that these are not permanent shelters. I had one fail due to rain damage once. Left it outside after our wedding (it covered the caterer table) and we had a torrential downpour. The canopy filled with rain, the weight broke the support. It was a tremendous amount of water, the equivalent ... Read more »

EC2HSS20WH E-Z UP Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment