Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jet 629004K

Best deal for JET 629004K 16-32 Plus 16-Inch 1-1/2-Horsepower Open Stand Drum Sander, 110-Volt 1 Phase. Jet 629004K Sands stock up to 32 inches wide Aluminum self-cooling drum ... Learn more »

Jet 629004K Review: JET 629004K 16-32 Plus 16-Inch 1-1/2-Horsepower Open Stand Drum Sander, 110-Volt 1 Phase. I've been "looking" at this drum sander for the past few years, and finally bought it about 2 months ago, and the only thing I regret is that I did not buy it sooner! I can't remember how to prep lumber without this machine.The machine is very heavy, about 150 pounds shipping weight. The UPS man was kind enough to help me by unloading it into my garage shop. Set up took about 90 minutes, the instuction book was very detailed and the pictures were very helpful. ... Read more »

629004K Jet Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment