Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bose LS28BLACK

Check for best offer Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Entertainment System (Black). This Bose« Lifestyle« home entertainment system includes Bose LS28BLACK 5 swivel-cube speakers that project open, spacious sound throughout your room A powered bass module with proprietary technology adds depth and impact to your favorite music and movies Color: black Plays DVD-Video, CD, CD-R/RW and MP3 CD Decodes Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, offers Bose Videostage 5 processing, which generates 5.1 audio from any 2-channel source ... Learn more »

Bose LS28BLACK Review: Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Entertainment System (Black). I bought a Bose Lifestyle 35 system in Denver, CO, at the Cherry Creek Mall Bose Outlet. Prior to purchase, I was brought into a sound studio in the store to listen to "the system". It sounded pretty impressive. I brought the unit home, hooked it up and listened. Honestly, I had a hard time telling whether the Bose system or my television speakers were on. Very disappointed. I turned up the volume a bit (about 75% of max) and the center cube speaker ... Read more »

LS28BLACK Bose Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment